The vision to launch this website has been since many years. We collaborate with production partners to fulfill our orders. Quality means a lot for us and our buyers. In order to provide great quality products and ease of delivery, we work diligently with many teams worldwide and use a variety of technologies to design these unique products for you.
For a variety of need we work with our teams. Sometimes we outgrow our current production space and need help meeting demand for a certain product. Depending on the type of product, different production techniques are used. Techniques and equipment we use depends on which component of our product will be designed:
- A wide variety of dye sublimation and direct to fabric print machinery are used.
- AQL program is used to measure the incoming components for all raw materials used in the process. This same program is used to check the outgoing finished products. The data that is collected from these audits is used to provide feedback to respective areas for continuous improvement.
- A unique technology that prevents the clothes and shoes from fading is the Mutoh ValueJet 1604 W sublimation printers. They provide good quality and vibrancy so we rely on this technology for consistent production.
- Aeoon Kyo Series DTG printers with three pallet set up are also used. These digital printers provide unsurpassed printing quality and a soft finished hand using up to 12 print heads. Only using environmentally friendly DuPont inks, that are Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- In case of jewelry items, each piece is hand inspected under a magnification for fit, finish, soldering, image quality and placement. Used technology and inks vary on the used material base and the design.
- Kornit Avalanche 1000 industrial DTG printers with 24 adjustable print heads and maximum of 1200 dpi printing resolution securing excellent print quality for variety of materials.
- Ricoh-Ri6000, Brother GTX, Epson F2100 printers with multiple palette set up. These digital printers provide unsurpassed printing quality and using OEM recommended inks.
- For all posters we use high-end inkjet Canon iPF9400 printers with Canon 12-color Aqueous. Acid free archival inks used to print on museum grade paper. Museum grade paper is known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow.
Please visit our FAQ page if you have questions.
Follow us on social media: @ShawlinDotNet #shawlin.net